logo or seal for Alameda County Water District

Public Records Request Portal

Welcome to the Alameda County Water District's Public Records Request Portal. Use this portal to request water-related records, including utility maps and drawings, pertaining to Fremont, Newark, or Union City. Click on the “Make Request” button to your right to begin.

Make Request

Make a new public records request.